Specialty Weight Management Treatment Without Surgery
If you're overweight with a BMI over 25, there is a non-surgical weight-loss management program available at The Weight Management Center at Wellington Regional Medical Center. The center offers personalized, extended weight-loss and wellness programs to help you continue on your journey.
Weight-loss Surgery at Wellington Regional Medical Center
Take this assessment to find out if you are a candidate for weight-loss surgery.
Learn more about weight-loss surgery at Wellington Regional →
The Weight Management Center offers two separate programs to meet your individual needs.
Behavior and Lifestyle Program
This four-week program is a physician-directed weight loss program for individuals who are self-motivated. It includes:
- Physician face-to-face appointments to personalize your program and review your progress
- Initial consultation with a health coach who will help navigate you through your program
- Overall health evaluation
- A customized weight loss program that may include follow up appointments with a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist/fitness instructor, or a health psychologist
- 30-day fitness membership at a local facility
This unique program focuses on:
- Stress management
- Coping skills
- Exercise readiness
- Problem solving
- Relapse prevention
Weight and Wellness Program
This 12-week specialized program offers structure and continuous reinforcement to help you succeed. In addition to the services offered in the Behavior and Lifestyle Program, you can expect:
- A comprehensive wellness orientation and assessment
- Meet all members of our wellness team, including a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist/fitness instructor and a health psychologist
- Follow up meetings with your wellness team as determined by your specific needs and the results of your initial assessment
This program includes:
- Personalized fitness plan
- Behavioral therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Nutritional counseling with a registered dietitian
- Monthly follow up sessions
- Cooking classes
Post-Bariatric Surgery Program
We offer individualized programs for post-bariatric surgery patients.
To compliment your individualized program, you and your health coach may discuss the following optional services:
- Metabolic testing to determine the calories or energy your body uses each day without activity
- Meal replacement therapy
Support Groups and Meetings
We also offer support groups and informational meetings for those interested in learning more about weight management options.
Take Control of Your Life and Health
Call one of our health coaches today at 561-798-8587 to set up a free introductory visit to discuss your weight loss needs.