Welcome to Wellington Regional Medical Center
We promote an environment that fosters compassion, teamwork, innovation and opportunities for professional growth. Our mission is supported by our commitment to fair and ethical treatment for all.
A Tradition of Quality
Wellington Regional Medical Center® is located in Wellington, Florida. It is a 235-bed, acute care hospital, owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a highly respected healthcare management organization.
Wellington Regional is proud to have provided high quality healthcare services to the residents of Palm Beach County since 1986. As a community hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, Wellington Regional prides itself on its continued commitment to remain on the forefront of advanced technologies and expand programs and services to meet the needs of the growing community it serves.
To provide quality healthcare services that patients recommend, physicians prefer, purchasers of healthcare services select and that employees are proud to provide.
We realize this mission through our commitment to service excellence, organizational improvement in measurable ways and cost effective management.
- Pam Tahan, Chief Executive Officer
- Mellissa Heath, MBA, MSN, RN, Chief Nursing Officer
- Jermaine Bucknor, MBA, Chief Financial Officer
- Elizabeth Rochaine, Chief Operating Officer
Board of Governors
- Edward Becker, MD, Member
- Benjamin Boynton, Past Chairman
- Adam Bromberg, MD, Chief of Staff
- Kishore Dass, MD, Member
- Kevin DiLallo, UHS
- Michael Galin, DO, Member
- Frank Gonzalez, Member
- Gordon Johnson, MD, Chairman
- Lori Lane, DPM, Member
- Barbara Miedema, Member
- Dorritt Miller, Member
- Kevin Shapiro, Member
- Pam Tahan, Secretary/Chief Executive Officer