Welcome to Wellington Regional Medical Center
We promote an environment that fosters compassion, teamwork, innovation and opportunities for professional growth. Our mission is supported by our commitment to fair and ethical treatment for all.
A Tradition of Quality
Wellington Regional Medical Center is located in Wellington, Florida. It is a 233-bed, acute care hospital, owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc., a highly respected healthcare management organization.
Wellington Regional is proud to have provided high quality healthcare services to the residents of Palm Beach County since 1986. As a community hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, Wellington Regional prides itself on its continued commitment to remain on the forefront of advanced technologies and expand programs and services to meet the needs of the growing community it serves.
Wellington Regional Is My Hospital
See what Benjamin Boynton and other community leaders have to say about why you should make Wellington Regional your hospital.
To provide quality healthcare services that patients recommend, physicians prefer, purchasers of healthcare services select and that employees are proud to provide.
We realize this mission through our commitment to service excellence, organizational improvement in measurable ways and cost effective management.
- Robbin Lee, Chief Executive Officer
- Pam Tahan, Chief Operations Officer
- Joseph Paul, Chief Financial Officer
- Richard Hays, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Asenath Cassel, MN, RN, Chief Nursing Officer
- Elizabeth Paine, Assistant Administrator
Board of Governors
- Benjamin G. Boynton, Chairman
- Robbin Lee, Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Galin, DO, Chief of Staff
- Melissa Carlson, MD, Past-Chairperson
- Robert R. Campitelli, DO
- Aleisha Canik, DO
- Dana Desser, DO
- Maureen Budjinski
- Samuel J. Ferreri
- Gordon L. Johnson, MD
- Patricia Masse, MD
- Jess R. Santamaria
- Thomas M. Wenham