Quality Information by Provider
Florida Pricing Information
This link provides information on payments made to facilities for service bundles and procedures. Service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by a patient for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
Agency for Healthcare Administration
This brochure contains information about facilities that provide healthcare services in either an emergency department or urgent care center setting.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other health care practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Healthcare practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the hospital; and
- Prospective patients should contact the healthcare practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
- An estimation of service charges is available upon request.
- Prospective patients may pay less for a procedure or service at another facility or in another healthcare setting.
- Charity Care Procedures (PDF)
- Uninsured Discount Policy (PDF)
- Contracted Practitioners (PDF)
- Contracted Insurers →