Quality Information by Provider
Florida Pricing Information
This link provides information on payments made to facilities for service bundles and procedures. Service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by a patient for anticipated services. Actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient.
- Services may be provided in the hospital by the facility as well as by other health care practitioners who may separately bill the patient;
- Healthcare practitioners who provide services in the hospital may or may not participate with the same health insurers or health maintenance organizations as the hospital; and
- Prospective patients should contact the healthcare practitioner who will provide services in the hospital to determine which health insurers and health maintenance organizations the practitioner participates in as a network provider or preferred provider.
- An estimation of service charges is available upon request.
- Prospective patients may pay less for a procedure or service at another facility or in another healthcare setting.
- Charity Care Procedures (PDF)
- Uninsured Discount Policy (PDF)
- Contracted Practitioners (PDF)
- Contracted Insurers →