Specialty Weight Management Treatment Without Surgery
If you're overweight with a BMI over 25, there is a non-surgical weight-loss management program available at The Weight Management Center at Wellington Regional Medical Center. The center offers personalized, extended weight-loss and wellness programs to help you continue on your journey.
Weight-loss Surgery at Wellington Regional Medical Center
Find out if one of our weight-loss surgery options is right for you.
The Weight Management Center offers two separate programs to meet your individual needs.
Behavior and Lifestyle Program
This four-week program is a physician-directed weight loss program for individuals who are self-motivated. It includes:
- Physician face-to-face appointments to personalize your program and review your progress
- Initial consultation with a health coach who will help navigate you through your program
- Overall health evaluation
- A customized weight loss program that may include follow up appointments with a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist/fitness instructor, or a health psychologist
- 30-day fitness membership at a local facility
This unique program focuses on:
- Stress management
- Coping skills
- Exercise readiness
- Problem solving
- Relapse prevention
Weight and Wellness Program
This 12-week specialized program offers structure and continuous reinforcement to help you succeed. In addition to the services offered in the Behavior and Lifestyle Program, you can expect:
- A comprehensive wellness orientation and assessment
- Meet all members of our wellness team, including a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist/fitness instructor and a health psychologist
- Follow up meetings with your wellness team as determined by your specific needs and the results of your initial assessment
This program includes:
- Personalized fitness plan
- Behavioral therapy
- Mental health counseling
- Nutritional counseling with a registered dietitian
- Monthly follow up sessions
- Cooking classes
Post-Bariatric Surgery Program
We offer individualized programs for post-bariatric surgery patients.
To compliment your individualized program, you and your health coach may discuss the following optional services:
- Metabolic testing to determine the calories or energy your body uses each day without activity
- Meal replacement therapy
Support Groups and Meetings
Take Control of Your Life and Health
Call one of our health coaches today to set up a free introductory visit to discuss your weight loss needs. 561-798-8587.