Overview of the Unit
This is a 40-bed unit with a comprehensive physical therapy gym located on the unit.
Job Types in the Department
- Registered nurse (RN)
- Clinical manager
- Charge nurse
- Certified nursing assistants
- Physical therapy team members
- Unit secretary
- Hold a current Florida RN license
- Current BLS and ACLS within six months of hire
- Prefer at least one year of full-time or three years of part-time experience in an acute care setting
- Must pass any pre-employment assessment required by the facility
What You Can Expect When Working on This Unit
Patients on this unit have had total joint replacement or other surgical procedures and may require rehabilitative services while on this unit. Teamwork on this unit is a must. You can expect to work with professionals who are innovative, compassionate and have strong and effective communication skills. The staff acts as an advocate for patients and must have critical thinking skills.
Educational Opportunities Specific to Career Growth
Wellington Regional Medical Center provides educational opportunities onsite and encourages staff members to seek and pursue additional skills and education. Assistance for educational expenses may be available.