Comprehensive Adult Primary Care
Whether it's for a routine physical, wellness checkup, sick visit, or more serious illness that requires a hospital stay, the team at the Wellington Center of Internal Medicine is committed to providing quality adult primary care services. Our team of internal medicine physicians will manage all your inpatient and outpatient medical needs with the goal of ensuring you feel comfortable with your health knowing that you have a medical provider for life.
Schedule an Appointment
Walk-ins and same day visits are accommodated for urgent patient care needs. To schedule an appointment, please call 561-472-2590. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, We accept most health insurances.
Choose the Wellington Center of Internal Medicine
Your health is important to us. That's why our physicians follow the latest guidelines and treatments when caring for our patients. The physicians at the Wellington Center of Internal Medicine are dedicated to wellness and develop specialized care plans based on each patient’s unique needs. Our patients experience:
- Compassionate Care – Our physicians specialize in caring for adults and can manage complex medical conditions.
- Personalized Care – Each appointment is scheduled to ensure our physicians have the necessary time to learn about you, answer your questions and discuss your health.
- Convenience – Our practice is located on the Wellington Regional Medical Center campus, adjacent to the hospital. We offer telemedicine appointments, which can be scheduled by contacting the practice directly.
- Continuity of Care – The same team of hospitalists and resident physicians that care for you during your hospital admission will be there to treat you at the Wellington Center of Internal Medicine once you are discharged.
If you need any of the following services, the internal medicine physicians at the Wellington Center of Internal Medicine are ready to help:
- Pre-operative clearances
- Wellness checkups
- Sick visits
- Work physicals
- Diabetes maintenance
- Disease prevention
- Medication management
- Chronic condition management
- Influenza, strep and pregnancy testing
- Sports physicals for athletes over age 18
- Localized ultrasound testing
Please visit us at:
Wellington Center of Internal Medicine
10111 Forest Hill Boulevard, Suite 231
Wellington, FL 33414